Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Verameat...

Hello,
If you read the blog yesterday you will know I have been on a little holiday in Los Angeles. Oh and I have jet lag...lame. Its weird sometimes I get jet lag and sometimes I dont. Flying from the USA to the UK makes getting up in the morning the most horrible experience, especially when coming from the West Coast where the time difference is the largest.
Anyway, the point of this post was not to moan about jet lag so instead I will tell you about another little brand/shop I found...yay!
Actually it was a little heads up from a friend of mine who lives in L.A now. The brand is Verameat. The brand is based in New York and have shops is NY and LA.
 The shop is full of lovely jewellery that as Pauline predicted, is just the sort of jewellery I would love. Here are a few of my faves...
 Actually I didnt see the brain ring while I was in the shop or I would have bought it for sure! I have a real thing for very delicate rings.
I did however buy the cheshire cat ring. Its fantastic and a lot more beautifully detailed than the photos show and quite by chance there was 30% everything is store the day I visited.
So, go and have a look, there are TONS of brilliant jewels!
Anna, CM

No comments:

 
Arts Blogs - Blog Top Sites