Friday, February 22, 2013

Stuff I Love...Karen Walker Eyewear

Hello,
My love for Karen Walker is well documented on this blog. I love her brand. Love love love it. Karen Walker sunglasses are the greatest and as usual she has done an amazing job using these fantastic ladies in the latest eyewear campaign.
How amazing do they look! The campaign was shot (I think) by Ari Seth Cohen the guy behind the website Advanced Style, a website I love and follow. Stylish older ladies, whats not to love!
A denim shirt and long grey hair= AMAZING!
For the full range of sunglasses and other Karen Walker greatness GO HERE
Oh and how amazing are these pants!
Anna, CM

1 comment:

monoqool said...

Very nice collection,I want to recommend one expert in this,please visit once at monoqool.com.

 
Arts Blogs - Blog Top Sites