Friday, February 15, 2013

Stuff I love...Apak (again!) and Naoshi

Hello,
For quite some time on this blog I used to do a little feature called 'Stuff I love' anyway it sort of stopped so I thought this was a perfect time to reinstate it.
I'm going to L.A in March. Anthony will be there with work so I am going to fly out and meet him. Its an opportunity not to be missed due to many many air miles etc etc. Anyway, to my delight I spotted an artshow. Its at Qpop a shop/gallery in Little Tokyo, a delightful neighborhood in L.A and it features two artist that I love Naoshi & Apak
Apak I have loved forever, I have lots of their work (Happy Hermits) in the house and Naoshi I came to love as her work is stocked at one of Custom Made's stockist Hannah Zakari Her work is 'Sunae' which is sand, her artwork is made using sand!
Apak- Earth riders
Naoshi- Super Matchbox
Anyway, I just emailed the gallery to see how long the show goes on for. I am hoping so much it will still be on when I arrive. 

Fingers crossed!

Anna, CM 

1 comment:

Tyreese Nelson said...

Hi nice reading yyour blog

 
Arts Blogs - Blog Top Sites