Monday, February 18, 2013

Car Boot Inspiration....



Hello,
Maybe this post should be under the heading 'Stuff I Love' because i do love car boot sales but I only did one of those on Friday so...
Anyway, there is a great car boot sale every Sunday very near to where I live so on a nice day Anthony and I head up there. I have to say, for me, its a very good one. Sunday was a book day for me. I bought True Grit. My Grampy Butler was a big western fan and I loved the film so I thought I would buy it. Who knows maybe I will be come a western addict like him.
Then I stumbled across these two beauties. I have really started to enjoy Science Fiction books from the 50's and 60's. I bought some in a used bookstore in Nashville last year so you can imagine how pleased I was to stumble across these.
The cover art is BEAUTIFUL. They caught my eye straight away. I find the covers very inspirational, the fonts, the colours etc etc. People often ask where my inspiration comes from. Well here is one little insight.

Anna, CM

No comments:

 
Arts Blogs - Blog Top Sites