Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Stuff I love......this print from Threadless

I really love this print from Threadless....
How cute is it. I love Threadless too, but I think my last order from them had a curse on it! I bought a hooded sweat for me and a t-shirt for my friend Taff for his birthday. At another friends wedding he did some very good improptu break dancing so the T that said "in case of emergency breakdance" on was perfect for him.
The first part of the curse was the bloody import duty I had to pay on the stuff coming in. I think it was about £30!!!!! Yuk, not good but I got over that. I ship a lot of stuff in to the UK and dont usually get stung so this time I did....
The second part of the curse and the worst part was this. Taff loving his T-shirt, wore it while BMX'ing at some big BMX thing. He did a 360, and crashed, broke his collarbone and had to have the t-shirt CUT OFF!
It took him a while to actually own up to this.....
I tried to get him another in the actual shop in Chicago last year and it was the only style they didnt have in stock.
Threadless I love you, and I will be buying from you agian but lets hope the curse has been lifted!

Anna, CM

2 comments:

gemma correll said...

Argh it's so annoying when you end up with those customs charges. I found when buying threadless t-shirts that buying more than 2 at a time incurs a customs fee.

Anonymous said...

True! Espeially when one of the t-shirts you buy is hacked to death by an A&E doctor!!!!!!!!!!

 
Arts Blogs - Blog Top Sites