Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Indie 103.1....fill your office with music

I was give the heads up on this by the Nylon Mag blog. I listen to Indie 103.1 often in the quest to fill my office with music all week! Its a US station in L.A so I have listened live if ever I have been in L.A but have never seemed to be there for Harmony in my Head the weekly show by Henry Rollins......I'm rambling, get back to the point Anna.
Anyway something I didnt know about was Jonesy's Jukebox (Steve Jones) which has guests in to chat and play music. This week its Johan Hill and Jason Schwartzman two of my film faves! I'm listening to it now and its pretty funny so I recommend it. BUT apart from Johan Hill and Jason Schwartzman there are loads of other guest sessions like Scroobius Pip and Dan Le Sac, Rosanna Arquette, Henry Rollins etc etc.
Go and have a listen.

Anna, CM

UPDATE: Day 2 of Johan Hill and Jason Schwartzman is pretty cool....Roman Coppolla is their guest and he blew me away. The mans mind is amazing....

No comments:

 
Arts Blogs - Blog Top Sites