Sunday, November 18, 2007

Things I love.....The Small Object.

I have decided that I am going to have a little section on my blog called "things I love". Although I love telling you all about Custom Made stuff, I do like other stuff too (does that make sense?)
Well the first thing I love is this amazingly cute Super Star Stamp Necklace from The Small Object. Isnt it the greatest thing you have ever seen! Each handmade wooden doll has a pretty fabric dress and a stamp in the bottom. So cute! I had seen these fab dolls a while ago but actually came face to face with The Small Object at Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago this year, but alas like so many of the fantastic booths there I didnt have the time to stop and buy stuff. I regretting this so much now. Anyway, enough of my moaning go and check out all the fab things on offer http://www.thesmallobject.com/ Oh and you can also find these little cuties and stamps and stationary and more of their things as http://www.hannahzakari.co.uk/ You can also find Custom Made there too ;)

Anna, CM

No comments:

 
Arts Blogs - Blog Top Sites