Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I think this is one of my best creations!

I was just looking through some old pictures and found, I think, the best thing I ever made! I was going to a fancy dress party and the theme was superheros. I decided upon Hong Kong Phooey and I think I did quite a good job! Anyway I was sick but the outfit didnt go to waste.......Anthony wore it and its been loaned out quite a few times since. Its amazing what you can do with a dressing gown pattern. Oh Ive just remembered Anthony drove home from the party with a very pissed friend of ours who was the Incredible Hulk. The passengers seat was completely green where he had fallen asleep in the car and all his green body paint had rubbed off........

Anna, Custom Made

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna!
Thank you for my lovely purse I just received it today!! Its great!!

Anonymous said...

Cool love the outfit.....you are very talented!
Kathy L xoxoxo

 
Arts Blogs - Blog Top Sites