Friday, September 05, 2014

Mokuyobi Threads...

Hello,
Phew, its been a busy week here at CM HQ with Christmas production in full swing. Yes, I know its only the beginning of September but its a must and honestly Christmas production started in August!
Well enough talk about Christmas. I wanted to share a brand I have come to love recently Mokuyobi Threads.
I recently signed up to their mailing list and a newsletter popped into my inbox this week with a new addition to their range.
These superb duffle bags.



Now I'm a sucker for a good duffle bag. We had one in the Custom Made range some time ago and I took a long time creating the perfect shape. The key is a good circumference, not too sausagey. Thats a duffle no no in my book. And these are great. Great prints, great colours and a good shape. A winning duffle combo! I love the meat print.

Anna, CM

No comments:

 
Arts Blogs - Blog Top Sites