Monday, July 14, 2014

Sale shopping...

Hello,
I hope you are had a lovely weekend! We are busy busy here at CM this lovely Monday with wholesale orders and preparing all your orders to ship from the weekend. Lots of these shipping out today :) Its been a weekend for delicate jewellery.
Now, I'm not obsessed with sale shopping but I do love the odd bargain. This week for me in shopping is all about sweatshirts!


I love very simple clothes but sometimes like a print or two. I spotted these sweats by the Danish brand Wood Wood over at Totokaelo a lovely Seattle store a while ago then forgot all about them.
Anyway, last week I managed to score the one with the 'outside print over on Asos. It was £125 but is £43 in the sale! Mega bargain. They also have the blot print one heavily reduced too so I may have to make another visit this week.
Its great to get a bargain now and then.
Anna, CM

No comments:

 
Arts Blogs - Blog Top Sites