Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Thank you Christmas...Hello New Year & Hello SALE!

Phew.
That's about the only word I used when December ended. What a busy month.
Thank you so much to all you fantastic people who shopped with us in our online shop, through our ace stockists and at the events we did in the run up to Christmas.
Very. Much. Appreciated.
So we are now well rested, probably did a little too much eating and are back and ready for 2013. I think 2012 has been a challenging year for many people and businesses alike. We see more and more empty shops on high streets and businesses closing left right and centre. I feel very lucky that Custom Made is still moving full steam ahead and we continue to work on exciting projects, with new and existing stockists and get lovely emails from happy customers.
I think 2013 will be a good year :)
We have lots of new products in process for the shop, new stockists to tell you about and lots of other stuff too.
So, just a quick heads up. We are having a SALE over in the shop. We have selected items at 30-50% off. Have a look at the sale section right HERE

I (Anna) am going to try to be a better blogger too. Sometimes this blog gets a little neglected so I will try to rectify that.
So I will leave you today with a photo of the very pretty doll I had for Christmas. I t was a gift from my brothers family. My 7 year old nephew was quite surprised at my gift request.
'Why does Anna want a dolly!

See you on the blog again very soon! Happy New Year.
Anna, CM



No comments:

 
Arts Blogs - Blog Top Sites