Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Its true...I am a bookworm

Its no secret, I love reading. I usually have 2-3 books on the go at one time. These will usually comprise of a book of short stories, a novel and a graphic novel. My all time favourite writer is Charles Bukowski, I have read his books many many times. Another of my faves is David Sedaris. I am very excited about his newest book Squirrel Seeks Chipmonk. Cant wait to buy it. I am banning myself a a short while though as I have a huge backlog to get through.
Some I have started some I have not, here they are- Dave Eggers- How We Are Hungry / Me Talk Pretty One Day- David Sedaris / Never Let Me Go- Kazuo Ishiguro / The Walking Dead Volume 2- Robert Kirkman / The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo- Stieg Larsson

As you can see, quite a backlog. Some are old some are new, some I bought because they were cheap (the girl with the dragon tattoo!)

Reading....I love it!!

Anna, CM

No comments:

 
Arts Blogs - Blog Top Sites