Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Remember the best tote ever?


Remember I blogged about the best tote ever?

Well I didnt buy it.

BUT I did buy the best table runner ever.....yay!

Turns out my swoons over the best tote ever got back to the artist Bart Albers who is a nice and friendly fella. So i told Bart (via Twitter) that I actually loved the table runner and wanted to buy it for a wall hanging. Well it turns out that he has one in his house as just that (a wall hanging) Hey whats good enough for the artist is good enough for me (and Anthony!) and Lucy Davidson
Lucy chatted to me on twitter telling me thanks to my twittery link she had bought the table runner. So with Lucy's lead and the twitterings from Bart how could I resist! I cant wait to see the hanging in Lucy's house too.
Anna, CM

No comments:

 
Arts Blogs - Blog Top Sites