Tuesday, May 25, 2010

stencils...

My BF Anthony and his friend build motorbikes. I have blogged about this before. I help them out with their ads, website, logos etc. Its quite cool because the two of them have ended up with 2 different style logos for each of their bikes.

I have been working on Geoffs most recently. His first race (American style flattrack) is this Saturday and at the moment his bike is still in bits so its a rush job to get his bike ready to race this weekend. As a result his tank and numbers have had to be a DIY job. There hasnt been time to get the number boards done and the tank sprayed stickered and laquered. So Geoff asked me to design a stencil for him based on the font I used for their website. Here is the result.

I hyperventilated slightly when I saw the photo of the number board- the numbers arent in the middle!! But I really like how they have come out. DIY is the way to go!

Anna, CM

No comments:

 
Arts Blogs - Blog Top Sites