Saturday, March 27, 2010

Working on some drawings...


Update: I think I'm liking the brown again....back to the drawing board!
-----------------------------------------
The brown one was how she started out, and the one on the right is still bald for now. She will get hair eventually I think! Stuff really started to take shape when I changed the brown to black.
-----------------------------------------
I'm pretty excited about these drawing cos when they are finished they are going to be printed for brooches....I cant really elaborate on the process right now as I dont know that much about it.
I really love our little dolly brooch but I really wanted to design something for the range as a little homage to that I suppose.
They are still very much in the design stage and to be honest they may end up completely different for the production run. It sort of shows my process though. Here's a little peek for now....

No comments:

 
Arts Blogs - Blog Top Sites