Friday, August 28, 2009

Sneak peak...

I blogged a few weeks ago about Alice Gabb, well she did a rather lovely print for a bag for Custom Made while she was here. Its going to print on Tuesday so I am very excited. Here is a quick mock up, its not 'as is' colourwise so you will have to wait for the real thing to see colours etc. Its going to have a rather pretty badge set with it too.
I cant wait for it to be ready. Its also going to be a cushion too!!!

A while ago I asked you blog readers to email how you say hello in different languages, well this is the product of your mails to me. I know I know there is only English on the bag but the other languages will feature on the badges...so there you go!

Anna CM X
PS- the bags not white and the prints not black!

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Soooooo pretty.

Cant wait to see it.

Lucy

 
Arts Blogs - Blog Top Sites