Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bust Christmas Craftacular!

Yes I know it was last Saturday but its been busy around here! Anyway we took part in the Bust Christmas Craftacular and it was FAB!!!!
Thank you so much Vikki for organsiing it and making it a great day. We met loads of fab customers and lots of other crafters. It was great to meet some people who I have known via the internet for ages but had never met in person. Here they are Rachael from Hannah Zakari, Gemma Correll, and Jenny from Indie Quarter. It was great to see Camilla who I havent seen for ages, she was there making badges with people and lots of new folk I have never met before. And of course my very awesome crafty friends Kirsty & Ed and Rosie & Fumie were there too. Anyway I took some VERY bad photos so have a look at some of these blog entries to get a bit more of a jist as to what it was like.

http://www.indiequarter.com/blog/2008/12/09/sponsoring-craftacular/

http://www.weebirdy.com/2008/12/shopping-in-london-bust-christmas-craftacular.html

No comments:

 
Arts Blogs - Blog Top Sites