Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Things I Love......Print & Pattern

I am an avid blog reader. When I start work in the morning the I check my emails then do a quick zip round of all my favourite blogs. One of these blogs is Print & Pattern
Its a must read for all you lovers of well, print and pattern! Today the fab lady behind P&P has done a lovely feature on Custom Made. Fab prints are a big part of Custom Made, well probably the biggest part so to be featured today is great! I spend a lot of my time seeking out new prints and its nice to see them featured on one of my fave blogs.....

Go and check out Print and Pattern, you wont be dissapointed!

Anna, CM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those cushions! They are so fab....

Anonymous said...

Those pillows are fab! I want htem for my home now :)

 
Arts Blogs - Blog Top Sites