Monday, March 05, 2007

Meet JT.....

Meet JT. He is my new pal who sits on my desk and sometimes poses for picture. Check him out. One of my super neighbours at Sunday Up Market is the creator of these awesome little fellas. I always avoid going to her stall as I know I will end up spending money! Anyway I crumbled yesterday and for a little bit of cash JT was allowed to come home with me. My next door neighbour Reggie named JT after he spent a bit of the afternoon hanging out in Reggies top pocket. If you fancy a new friend come to Sunday Up Market in Brick Lane and purchase one. The problem is there are so many great little characters you wont be able to choose!

Anna, Custom Made

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww he is so cute!

Anonymous said...

JT is the cutest! I want my own JT!
Lucy

 
Arts Blogs - Blog Top Sites